Tuesday, October 23, 2007

yet another lucky blog

Net surfers and luck searchers from all over the world, welcome to my new blog! I hope you will like it and that you will let me know what you think about it.
The blogosphere is already quite saturated in terms of topics and subjects, you can already find practically anything about what you are interested in. Tips and advices on how to have a better and easier life abound on the net.

So, I was a bit hesitant in starting my own blog about such a topic that has always captivated me more and more (as a long time not-so-lucky person on his way to become a more fortunate one!). Moreover, I chose to write it in English, which is actually not my mothertongue... nevertheless, I'll be giving my best effort to make it a valuable compass in the world of self improvement, mixing my own personal thoughts with bits and pieces of carefully chosen enlightening articles and books, along with some, in my opinion, excellent material for both material and spiritual prosperity which I will share along the way.

So, shall we begin our trip into the essential and fascinating world of abundance? Welcome aboard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home